Responsibilities of the Resident and Family Council
- To obtain family/resident input on issues that hold a collective concern for residents.
- To inform families/residents of service, program, or environmental changes occurring.
- To provide an opportunity for residents/family to participate in decisions affecting their well-being and the environment in which they live. This may include review of policies, job descriptions, etc.
- To annually review and advise on Resident Bill of Rights.
- To identify educational needs for families/residents on relevant issues such as finance, dementia, and topics related to care, etc.
Upcoming Meeting dates 2023:
Nov 15 – Maple North
Nov 20 – Evergreen
Nov 21 – Maple S
Nov 24 – Cottonwood
Meeting dates are tentative and subject to change. The dates, times and locations are confirmed a week before.