The Salem Foundation is pleased to offer educational assistance to employees who wish to pursue a nursing career, and are enrolled in an accredited LPN, RN, or RPN program. Eligible receipients receive up to $4,000 depending on the course enrolled in, and must sign a “Return to Work” agreement with Salem Home. Upon graduation, the recipient is required to provide professional nursing services at Salem Home for a designated period of time.
Criteria for Application – Applicant must:
- Be in a permanent position
- Be in good standing with the organization
- Work at Salem Home (past experience with Salem Home will be considered)
- Embrace the Mission and Vision of Salem Home
- Demonstrate Relationship Centered Care
- Be recommended by Resident Care Manager
To apply, please contact the Resident Care Manager.